Monday, September 10, 2007

Olive Kids Halloween Fun!

It that time of the year again!

The leaves are turning bright yellows, reds and oranges which means little kids everywhere are trying to make up their mind what they want to be for Halloween! Now a days it's easy to get a costume at lots of different stores without breaking the bank! Being the parent of a 28 year old I can tell you that when my son was growing up it was a different story; store bought costumes were expensive! Which lead me each year to bring out my sewing machine to create his costume, the stories I could tell! Doing this created great memories for me and my son and when my next child came along 13 years later, I could have found lots of options in the store for reasonable prices, but now it had become a tradition! Mom only takes out the sewing machine around Halloween; the sewing was the easy part figuring out the pattern always drove me crazy! Making the costumes for my second son was probably more expensive than buying it, but he loved them!
Here at Olive Kids we want to help you
make your Halloween special for you kids while they are still young enough to enjoy it!

We have designed some Halloween clocks and placemats that can be personalized with your child's name and some decorative knobs that will help you dress up any household furniture that has knobs on it!

No comments: