Thursday, August 23, 2007

Island Review of Olive Kids Products

Tired of seeing the same old television characters in your child's room?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Click on the link An Island Review and see all the great comments on Olive Kids products!

The founders of Olive Kids were and decided to come up with their own line of kids room decor with bright and colorful designs. "We feel kids should be able to surround themselves with art, design and decoration that encourages creativity and fun without all the hype and sales pressure of TV and movies."

What a great concept! And boy, do they have the cutest things!

They sent me a personalized wall clock for Girlie Girl just like this one (only with GG's name on it). What really impressed me was the way it was packed. *I used to work for a pack-wrap-ship place while in high school* Very professional and secure - nothing was getting to that clock! It's now hanging in Girlie Girl's room and she loves it! What I also like about it is that it's quiet. You can't even hear the tick-tick. Definitely a plus!

They also have very affordable bedding ensembles in bright colors and designs that would enhance any child's room. Add some coordinating rugs and wall art and you're all set!

And how about these cute place mats? I know my kids would love to eat on these especially with their names on them!

But don't take my word for it, try it out for yourself. Olive Kids is giving away a $50 gift certificate to one lucky winner. How cool is that? The winner is... Laura Williams' Musings; who happens to have her own blog at http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/

Look for her posting in the future on what she got with her gift certificate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am excited I won this!

My order came yesterday and I'll be posting about it later today.


Thank you for the g.c and for such speedy service!!



(p.s. my blog name is wrong in your post :) )

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.