Monday, December 31, 2007

Olive Kids Invited Boom Boom Room update


don't know if you remember my October Post about being invited to this exclusive event in Los Angeles... it continues here!

Well I was starting to worry! Were we truly invited? Being so far away (over 6000 miles) and with little or no communication it can get worrisome! Should I book the tickets? Reserve the hotel room? So many questions and no answers until now! I knew that Jayneoni Moore, the Glamour Guru and TV Personality, had her hands full with inviting the celebrities, but us New Englanders like to plan...so I probably drove her crazy with my questions!

She gave us some more details and it got me even more excited!

What is the Boom Boom Room? I explained it a little in my post in October, but here is a refresher!

"The Boom Boom Room is the biggest pre-award show gift giving suite for celebrities to hit hollywood and the ONLY exclusive all baby and big kids gift giving suite in Hollywood! The gift giving lounge is a one stop two marketing event, connecting companies with A-List Celebrity Moms & Dads, Tastemakers, stylists, leading press outlets, buyers from Hollywoods trendiest boutiques. This exclusive invitation only event is a product placements dream come true for any brand. Celebrity Moms are already signing up"!

Wow! Who wouldn't want to attend if they were invited - right! She didn't tell us who the celebrities are yet but it's getting close the event is on January 10th and 11th!

Stay tuned!

No comments: