Thursday, June 5, 2008

I have been gone for a while

We know how important it is to keep up with our company blog. But sometimes things happen all at once and you can't do it all.

One of the those thing that keep me away was cross training at our other facility in the customer service department. It was a great experience and it allowed me to get to know the employees that work in customer service, shipping and inventory departments. I believe that it helps us become a stronger company when we can all truly appreciate what each of us do and how we do it. It also allowed me to interact with our customers on a daily basis, no automated system here at Olive Kids if call us you will always talk to a live person.

It was a wonderful experience Olive Kids is very lucky to have such great people working with our customers everyday. I must also say that we have lots and lots of great customers who were always excited that they found us and loved our products!

I look forward to sharing lots of Olive Kids information with you now that I am back in my old seat! I do miss everyone down the street and promise to visit at least once a week!

No comments: