Saturday, July 5, 2008

Confessions of a metro MAMA

We loved her confession she is the perfect Olive Kids customer read what she had to say

OLIVE KIDS is a company after my own heart. Born of a desire to help people find ways to decorate their kids' room and playrooms and spaces without having licensed charaters overloading your space -- now there is a mission I can get on board with. I don't want to offend any of my faithful readers, but I, personally, have taken a few rare stances in motherhood.

* I don't shop at WalMart.

* I don't prohibit any one food from my kids' diets, for fear of creating an insane desire. Everything in moderation.

* I don't allow them to wear shirts with cutesy but obnoxious sayings on them (someone gave Diva a shirt that said "Buy Me Something" and I had to accidentally cut it into a million pieces one night while she was sleeping.)

* I don't let my kids wear shoes that light up when they walk.

* I don't buy clothing or stuff with Dora, Barbie, or any Disney character on it. Period.

So Olive Kids is a breath of fresh air. Please check them out if you get a second -- they have all kinds of personalized things with your kids' names that are adorable, durable and affordable.

I would like to personally thank Olive Kids for sending my kids some placemats with their names on them! This made breakfast oh-so-much fun this morning and I look forward to more Olive Kids mealtimes :-)

No comments: