Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Connor's Favorites

I received this email and it made us very happy!

From: "angela willis"
Date: November 30, 2008 1:23:06 AM EST
To: "Kim Poirier"
Subject: Holiday Gift Guide at Seven Dogs and a Baby

I finally finished off our picks for the Holiday Gift Guide and congratulations you were chosen as one of the winners! I had a rough time doing the gift guide as quite honestly the picks were personal as they are really the best and the brightest of the submissions we have gotten all year. There are just a few left from the guide that do not yet have official reviews but they will be in and the links will be updated to the reviews shortly if your item is one of these currently it will link to the actual sales page this will update to the review page as soon as the review is finished.

Congrads! I hope I hear from each of you in the upcoming year and keep those review idea pitches coming! :)

http://www.sevendogsandababy.com/2008/11/connors-favorite-things.html

I figured today would be the perfect day for me to announce my top holiday picks for the year. All the items listed are separated by category and are in no particular order. These items come from my reviews from throughout the year and as well as items we have in testing now that may not have a review in yet. Every item selected either Connor or myself have personally tested and we give them our complete thumbs up! Most if the items included have links to review there are still just a few we still need to present to you in a full review but I wanted to get the list to you guys now. Check back as we finish up the reviews and offer a few giveaways to boot! The picture to the left is of Connor last Christmas in front of our tree!



--
- Angela & Connor
Editor and Mini Editor
Seven Dogs and a Baby

Connor is such a cutie and we are very happy to be one of his favorites!

No comments: