Tuesday, November 6, 2007

See what Mom Farah from Momfinds.com has to say...about Trains, Planes & Trucks



We sent Mom Farah a Trains Planes and Trucks Toddler set and this is what she had to say about it!

Olive Kids…He Likes It, He Really Likes It

Why: I’ve held on to my favorite Sesame Street bedding from my childhood, and I take it out every so often to reminisce about the good old days. When we got the Trains, Planes and Trucks bedding from Olive Kids for my kiddo, that look on his face told me that this would be his “Sesame Street.”

I wouldn’t say the set is particularly hip or trendy, but that’s just fine with my kid. He loves how it’s colorful, fun and full of everything he loves the most—airplanes, fire trucks, trains, tractors and cement mixers. I like how the sheets are soft and hold up against the wash, and, of course, I’m happy that he’s happy.

If your child isn’t really into the whole transportation theme like my guy, they’ve got several other fun patterns like Cowboys, Dinosaurs, Rockets and Mermaids. And their products don’t end with bedding. You should see all the cool rugs, wall art, even personalized placemats.

Just click on the Mom finds logo below to see it for yourself!

No comments: