Monday, May 5, 2008

Want a Mom's View on Olive Kids?

You can one right here. Today’s Fabulous Find comes to you from Olive Kids (get it? I Love Kids, Olive Kids? cute!), a company started by Anita Oliveira Brandwein and Russell Brandwein when they became parents ten years ago and couldn’t find coordinated, affordable kids bedding and accessories that didn’t feature characters from TV or the movies. Not that they don’t enjoy movie characters, they just didn’t want them taking over their child’s bedroom! They believe kids rooms should “inspire creativity and play” - not be an advertisement for a TV show or movie. Amen to that!

The Olive Kids website is bright, colorful, and fun, just like the products they sell. The bedding and accessories design features classic children’s themes like transportation, space, cowboys, animals, tea parties, and more. I was thrilled when they asked me if I would like to review a Personalized Framed Print. I knew it would go in Kaitlyn’s room so I showed her the page of choices, and she chose the “Blossoms and Butterflies” print. It looks great!

Now, I know the price tag of $59.99 might seem high, but don’t let that keep you from checking out the rest of the site. Also, for a personalized print in a frame, that’s really not expensive. It’s a perfect gift suggestion for a new baby gift, birthday or Christmas present!

Thanks again to Olive Kids and especially Kim for contacting me and sending me the beautiful print. Yours is a site I am more than happy to endorse, and your products are definitely FABULOUS FINDS!

No comments: