Monday, February 16, 2009

An Out of This World Room design!

Rachell was one of the winners in our our January contest! When I contacted her to let her know she won the personalized holiday pack of Olive Kids placemats - she was very excited. This is what she had to say "WOW!!! Thank you so much! This is so exciting!!! My son loves his new room completely decorated with your 'Out of This World' theme! Btw, I did cast my vote for OK! You guys are the best!"

I did ask her if she would like to share some pictures of her son's room and she said yes! When I saw them I was just as excited as she was when she won! WE love seeing how parents create that special place for their kids with Olive Kids!

Here are a few pics of AJ's room. It is still a work in progress, but we're almost done! AJ absolutely loves his new room! Thank You Olive Kids for this cool decor!!!! Enjoy - I did!
Rachell & AJ painted the rim of the personalized clock they ordered blue to match the wall.
AJ in his bed. I am using the top sheet as a 'dust ruffle' for now.
The 'Wallies'. We got the ceiling fan at Lowes...it matches almost perfectly!

No comments: