Friday, February 27, 2009

A Picture says a thousand words

The thousand words for this picture are all the same word - Adorable! As you all know we host a contest each month with great prizes to be won! When I send the emails announcing the winners, I look forward to reading the responses - they always make me smile. But what I love the most is when one of our winners send me photographs of the prize with the kid that is enjoying it!

Take a peek at this beautiful little girl, I think your agree she is enjoying her personalized mermaid floor pillowThis is what her mom had to say:

"We did received the pillow about a couple of weeks ago. My daughter just loves it. She is only 4 months old so right now she is using it for tummy time. The fabric is so soft it doesn't irritate her delicate skin. I have attached 2 photos to show how my my daughter props herself up on the pillow. I'm sure once she is older she will enjoy the pillow as much as she does now. Thank you so much for the wonderful personalized gift."

No comments: