Thursday, March 26, 2009

We have a new Olive Kid

I hate to brag (no I don't) -- I am happy to announce our newest Olive Kid -- my (Kim's) grand daughter Eliana Lucia Forzese, she was born on March 24th at 6:55 pm! My beautiful (both in looks and spirit) daughter-in-law Erica did a marvelous job delivering my first grand child!! and my loving son Kevin did an outstanding job supporting her. They are a wonderful couple and they are going to be amazing parents.

Everything is so different since I had kids, so many new things! My favorite is the internet because they currently live in Iowa (and I am in New Hampshire) so I get to see her everyday via videos, live shows on skype and lots and lots of pictures right at my finger tips!

Here she is posing with her Olive Kids Personalized Mermaid's floor pillow - Isn't she cute!


Here she is with her Mom and Dad


ADORABLE - Right!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Congratulations!!! Babies are such a joy!! So precious!