Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What Sage and Savvy had to say about us!

I've met some huge Olive Kids fans on Twitter (you can follow me @olivekids) and Gem from Sage and Savvy is one of those fans! She is a stay at home Mom with two beautiful young boys which makes her a perfect person to give honest feedback about Olive Kids.

This is what she had to say about us!"I was fortunate to receive the following personalized products: Wild Animals Placemat (ARV, $9.99), Somethin’ Fishy Bookmark (ARV $9.99), Out of this World Name Tag (ARV $7.99)

When I first opened up the box of Olive Kids goodies, I was really impressed with the quality and just how striking the colors and images were. I knew my boys were going to love them!

We selected the Wild Animals Placemat for DS1 because he loves all kinds of animals. We previously used another type of laminated placemat that started to fall apart after just a few uses and washes. We also tried using regular cotton placemats, but they'd easily stain and eventually fade after throwing them in the wash after every use. Olive Kids’ Placemat is sturdy, easy to clean, and what I like best of all is that if I’m still getting things ready for DS1’s meal and he’s already sitting at the table, I just keep him occupied by asking him to point to different animals or colors on the placemat.

DS1 also loves fish, which is why we chose the Somethin’ Fishy Bookmark. Every day we’ll find the bookmark in a different book…it’s just the cutest thing.

We currently use DS2’s Out of this World Name Tag on his diaper bag since he doesn’t use a backpack yet. I like how you can put contact information on the back of the tag with a permanent marker just in case whatever the name tag is on ever gets lost.

You can personalize other cool items such as clocks, pillows, and growth charts. Olive Kids offers so many products and so many designs--there's lots and lots of cute things that both you and your kid will love!"

No comments: