Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Olive Kid Fabric

I do own a sewing machine, really I do. How often I use it is another story! When my kids were little I always made their halloween costume, but now that they are grown I find my self using it less and less. Every once in a while I get inspired to sew (thanks to my grandma) and I will make new curtains or a duvet covers out of fabric I fell in love with while browsing through our local fabric store.

What kind of fun things could you easily make with Olive Kids fabric?

How about some new cushions for a chair you found at a yard sale for you kids room in out of this world stars?
Doll bedding to match your little girls flowerland bedroom...

A fun fabric board made out of our dinosauland footprints to pin notes up on...
How about a tepee made out of our ride em fabric...
Or a sling to put all your kids stuff animals in our wild animals design...


Have you made anything out of Olive Kids fun fabric, if you have let us know!

1 comment:

Huggy Kids Bedding said...

I'm looking forward to adding your entire line of products products, with text and links prominently displayed on my front page for the upcoming holiday season.

I shut down advertising to make some design improvements to my Kids Bedding Website. There's going to be lot of changes some color changes based on some google testing and also all of my front page will be strictly olive kids bedding products and kids room decorative accessories.