Sunday, April 20, 2008

Olive Kids Personalized Clocks

reviewed by Gizmos for Babies...

I was sent the most adorable personalized clock by Olive Kids to review for this site. The timing was perfect because I had been recently complaining to my husband that every time I gave my daughter a bath, I never knew how long I was sitting in the bathroom with her. I was constantly calling out to him, “Hon, what time is it?” Now I have the cutest clock that matches my daughter’s room and bathroom (we are all about ladybugs and butterflies), and I never have to ask what time it is again!

Olive Kids offers imaginative and creatively coordinated kids bedding and room products with an emphasis on color and fun - at an affordable price. Products include kids bedding, toddler bedding, wall clocks, wall art, growth charts, pillows, throws, rugs and much more! They also offer beautiful personalized products such as clocks, frames, framed prints, floor pillows and placemats. Olive Kid’s aim is to design classic kids themes like transportation, pirates, outer space, tea parties, cowboys, butterflies and more.

Check out their website at OliveKids.com. You’ll be glad you did!

No comments: