Wednesday, August 27, 2008

10th Anniversary Runners Up!


We awarded 5 runner-up prizes, which included a set of 5 placemats, a nametag and bookmark personalized for their kids!

Our first winner to respond was... Kristine from Strongsville OH

From: Kristine
Date: August 25, 2008 10:08:54 AM EDT
To: Kim Poirier
Subject: RE: Congratulation you won at the Olive Kids 10th birthday celebration!

Kim- Thank you so much!!! I'm so excited. I love your products!

Here are the items that I would love to have:

placemats: Vroom! PL-VROO-421 (name: Ben)
Game on PL-GAME-420 (name: Ben)
Vroom! PL-VROO-420 (name: Josh)
Under Construction PL-UNCT-420 (name: Josh)
Game on PL-GAME-420 (name: Josh)

nametag: Game on NT-GAME-522 (name: Hawke)

bookmark: Game on BM-GAME-035 (name: Ben)

Thank you very much! Kris Hawke

She was so excited she forgot to send me her shipping address this is what she wrote when I asked her for it!

“Kristine Hawke wrote:

I was so excited and focused on trying to make the difficult decision as to what to pick that it did not occur to me to give you my shipping address. “

Thank you again! Kris

No comments: