Friday, August 15, 2008

Your very own Olive Kids Account

You can now track your purchase on-line, that’s right you have your very own Olive Kids account. You can check shipping status, locate your tracking number and see past purchases. No more asking yourself these questions, I wonder when I am going to get my order, did I buy my niece a set of placemats for Christmas last year or did it get that of my other niece? No more guesswork just log into your account and you can find out.

If you have purchased from Olive Kids in the past we sent you a password, but if you’re like me you have no idea what it is or you deleted the email a long time ago.

On each page on our website you will see these buttons on the left hand side bar - click on the "My Account" button The side bar will change to this one. Click on the "My OK Account button" 3rd one down






It will bring you to this page.Click on the "lost your username and/or password link: Type in your email address and we will send you a new password. Log in, save your password now you have access your account anytime you want!

No comments: