Friday, August 22, 2008

Olive Kids 10th Anniversary GRAND Prize winner

Drum Roll Please.... Laura from Buffalo Grove IL


Remember the grand prize was a complete bedroom makeover a $750 value! I had to leave her a voicemail and she told me that when she heard it she wasn't sure it was true. But she decided to call me just in case it was true! When I spoke to her it warmed my heart here how happy she was to win!

This is what she said when she found out she won, “

Begin forwarded message:
From: Laura
Date: August 20, 2008 3:33:49 PM EDT
To: Kim Poirier
Subject: RE: Congratulations!

“Hi Kim,
First I wanted to say "thank you" again! I still have moments of not believing it is real.

We told our daughter and she is so excited. We are going to sit down tonight and decide on which design she would like (I think she is going to go with the Mermaids-my favorite). This is perfect timing as we are getting ready to decorate the baby's room. Now Taylor will get a new room too!

Thank you and I will contact you next week.

Have a great weekend!!!
Laura “

We can’t wait to see what the pictures!

No comments: