Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mogulbaby bought Olive Kids bedding...

I met Mrs. Mogul on twitter, she told me that she had purchased Olive Kids Under Construction bedding for her so. She also told me she was going to review it on her site and this is what she had to say!OLIVE THE BEDDING: OLIVE KIDS
I never thought I would be excited about bed sheets for kids but this time I have. Olive Kids, is a New Hampshire-based company that sells bedding and room products for children. Their prints are really fun and their colorful designs are themed on outer space, transportation, tea parties and more.

I have the Under Construction bedding set for my son and he loves it! To check out their other bedding designs, click here.

To name just a few of the celebrities who have received Olive Kids items are Tori Spelling, Scott Baio, Jason Priestly, Angela Martin and Sherri Shephard.

Even The View's Elisabeth Hasselbeck took the time to email the company personally when she received a pillow for her daughter Grace. She wrote, "Thank you for the great pillow for grace! she adores mermaids, and loves to "relax" on her latest and greatest pillow!"

No debate followed after she sent that!

No comments: