Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Last day to enter to win the $150 gift certificate!

I keep on getting more and more entries and some of the comments you are sending in are making me smile and really appreciate what everyone does at Olive Kids to bring our Wonderful products to your kids rooms! With that in mind I thought I would post some of my favorites: (I took out the room and the name of the products but you get the idea)!

Karen, Sidney Maine
Each week I watch Extreme Makeover and am truly amazed and inspired. I just finished watching and thought it was so cool to see your products in ______ , including the _______ and the_________. They are in fact two of the very same items that my two boys picked for when we redo their room this spring. Winning a certificate would be great to help redo their room, but whether I win or not we will still be purchasing your product. My oldest son Andrew currently has a Trains, Planes, and Trucks room. He really wants to share a room with his two year old brother Ethan, so the plan this spring is to get a bunk bed and all new bedding for the two of them and believe it or not Andrew still wants the same bedding (or some days he changes his mind to Under Construction) and his little brother wants what he wants. Well congratulations on being a part of such a wonderful show and project and thank you for making such a great, affordable product that makes it easy and fun to decorate a child’s room!!

Tayna, Springfield PA
I saw the show and your company decorated______ with the ________. It looked awesome!!! My older son's room is decorated in your "Under Construction" theme and I was entering the contest to be able to decorate my younger son's room with your wonderful products. No matter what, I think it's great that you made the Voisine family so happy!!


Suzanne D
The room that Olive kids decorated was ______s. It was done in ____________. What a great room. You guys deserve a round of applause. Great job.

I hope to hear from you as a winner. If I do not win I still love my son's room that is decorated with your Pirates theme. What great products you have.



Shawn B
I love watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition & I love your products. We have purchased products from the Trains, Planes & Trucks line for our 3 yr old son. I was pleased to see that your company helped out this family in need. You guys are great & I look forward to buying more products from your company for not only our son's room but for our twin daughters' room.

I would like to enter your contest. Olive Kids helped decorate ____ room. I saw the __________!

Thanks again for helping this family! I love knowing that I'm buying from a company that really cares about families especially those in need. Great job!!!


Kathy G
Your products were featured in the _______ room!

Great job! Please enter me in your contest - I love your products. I've given your personalized placemats as gifts and they have gotten rave reviews!

Joan, Chicago IL
The team on Extreme Home Makeover used Olive Kids products on ______ bedroom. They used the _____________!
I love that design and I watched it with my 2 year old and suggested we use that motif when we move in a few months. I love the concept of EHM and I always support companies who donate towards these needy families. I will recommend your company to my friends and tell them of your generosity.

No comments: