Friday, January 11, 2008

Olive Kids Meets Carnie Wilson!


I must tell you that no matter how famous we think these stars are; the ones that have kids are parents just like you and me! The first day I was kind of nervous about what were they going to think of the Personalized Placemats and Name Tags we made for their kids! How are we going to tell which celebrity is whom? (I don't watch a lot of TV and Steve watched even less than me). Well, I have to say our Personalized Olive Kids gifts were a BIG hit at the show!

Carnie Wilson came in and I gave the Placemats and Name Tag that we had made for Lola. She was with her Mom and she called her mom over. Carnie said "Can you believe how thoughtful they are?! Lola is going to love these!" I then told her that I had also made some for her sister, Wendy's, four boys. She looked at me like I had just given her the most wonderful gift and said, “This is so nice! My sister couldn't get a baby sitter so she couldn't attend.” It brought a tear to her eye and make us feel pretty special too! pretty special too!

No comments: