Monday, January 28, 2008

Olive Kids Contest UPDATE


It's not to late to enter! Missed the show log onto www.abc.com and you can see the episode right from your computer. If you don't have time to see the entire episode you can skip to the ending to see the reveal of the kids rooms!

We have had lots of entries already and everyone is in agreement the Olive Kids products that were in the kids room looked fantastic! It is fun to hear from customers who have already decorated their kids room with Olive Kids products and from new people who have never seen us before and will soon be Olive Kids customers!

I must say it was fun watching and waiting to see how they used the Olive Kids products we donated in the kids room. Thank goodness for my DVR which allowed me to rewind and watch over and over again.

Extreme MakeOver Home edition will be sending me some pictures of all the Olive Kids products that were in the room! So stay tune! Contest Winner picked tomorrow at 10:00!

1 comment:

caitty13 said...

I sent in my answers to the contest too. I have planes, trains and trucks in my son's rooms. I love the material that the items are made out of. I love Olive Kids and making having them as a local company makes it even better.