Friday, February 1, 2008

Our 2nd winner of OLive Kids $150....



...Gift Certificate believe it or not another Shawn P. this time from Colorado

The entry:

"I love watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition & I love your products. We have purchased products from the Trains, Planes & Trucks line for our 3 yr old son. I was pleased to see that your company helped out this family in need. You guys are great & I look forward to buying more products from your company for not only our son's room but for our twin daughters' room.

I would like to enter your contest. Olive Kids helped decorate Trevin's room. I saw the Vroom car rug & a personalized pillow (I thought it was a fire truck on the pillow).

Thanks again for helping this family! I love knowing that I'm buying from a company that really cares about families especially those in need. Great job!!!

Thank You, Shawn



The email after Shawn won!

"Thank you again!! I had fun spending the $150. I've already received confirmation of my order shipping plus an email from Lisa indicating my order total. Your company is great & I look forward to doing business with you again."

Shawn purchased some editions to her son's Trains Planes and Trucks decorated room. Toddler sheets, Rug, Woven Throw, Wall Paper Cut Outs, Unframed Art Print and a HERO's Personalized Floor pillow; the same one that was featured on Extreme Home MakeOver Home Edition!

Congratulation Shawn P and thanks for entering!

No comments: