Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Moms Love Shopping


We know that moms love to shop and so do some dads (believe it or not, my dad does all the Christmas shopping:)! The Moms Love Shopping blog is a wonderful site with lots of great information. Olive Kids was featured on a few of their Pod casts and we sponsored a contest for their listeners and readers! The Prize a 5 pack of personalized placemat. Click on the Moms Love $hopping link under website and blogs that feature Olive Kids to see all the exciting comments people had about us!

Here are a few...

Cara said:I’ve seen these in person, and believe me - they are better than the cheapie place mats you find at Walmart! They are nice and sturdy! Hoping I win - little man just got a bedroom set from OliveKids and he would love to have the matching truck place mat!

Amy said: These are great! It is so refreshing to see kids items without all the “big name” characters and shows. I love all the colors and how classy each one looks. Any child would love to come to diner with these mats at their seat.

Sara said: Do you know how incredibly hard it is to find decent placemats for toddlers in stores? I have been searching for weeks and still haven’t found any worth buying! I love Olive Kids, so this would be such a treat to win! Thanks for the chance!

With over 100 comments more...

No comments: