Sunday, February 17, 2008

Pictures say a thousand words!






I said in an early post to check back to see pictures of the extreme home makeover edition contest we sponsored; the winner won a $150 gift certificate. Here they are.... along with her comments about the products.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Kim,

As promised, here are some pictures of our son's room. I wasn't sure if you wanted pictures of him in his room. If you do, please just let me know. While Connor & his sisters were at my parents' house, I put up the wallies in his room. When they came home, they were so excited to see the walls. Connor even said his walls were beautiful! I think his room looks great & I can't wait to pick our a new room decor for our twin girls. Thank you again for such wonderful products!

Shawn & Connor

No comments: