Monday, February 25, 2008

The Opinion Parent


Has a great Opinion of Olive Kids products! I read their blog and found it very interesting and thought that their reader base would be interested in hearing about Olive Kids. What I didn't realized until I spoke to them was all of the products they review are donated to a local charity to help needy families. What a great idea! It turns out that they were in the process of helping a local shelter.

This is what she told me "I talked to the shelter director this morning when I took in a bunch of samples to donate and she was excited to hear that there would be bedding coming in the future because it's something they are short of. Most of their kids beds are double size so if you're able to send that size it would be great. They use playpens for the little folks apparently. They're looking to do a themed kids room or two for those kids who really need something special when they arrive so I think we'll go with the 'wild animals' theme since it's kind of gender neutral. We'll give everything you send to the shelter at the end of January and my husband and I will offer to buy the paint for the room and paint & set it up if they haven't already got people to do that."

Her and her husband are making a difference in their community and we helped! We sent her the Wild Animal bedding colletion and you can see her review of our products by clicking on the link theOpinionatedparent under websites and blogs that feature Olive Kids.

Recommended by The Opinionated Parent

No comments: