Thursday, March 6, 2008

St Patrick's Day Personalized Placemat


Kids love imagination! When they think of St Patrick's Day they think of leprechauns, rainbows with pots of gold and four leaf clovers to bring them luck. I remember when I was a kid going into the clover field on a sunny day and spending hours with my sister and brothers looking for a 4 leaf clover. My brothers used to alway try and fake my sister and I out by pretending to have found one, we'd chase them around the field to try and see it! We did find a few over the years but my memories lay more in the adventure of the looking! Oh to be a kid again! We want to bring your kids the luck of the Irish everyday with our new St Patrick's Day placemat. What better way to start your kids celebration of the Irish than eating a bowl of Lucky Charms in the morning; followed up by your corn beef and cabbage on their Olive Kids St Patrick's Day placemat with their name on it!

No comments: