Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Amanda a stay-at-home mom's point of view


We all know how hard stay at home mom's work each day. Taking care of children full time is the hardest job anyone could choice to do and the most important.

Amanda won a 5 pack of personalized placemats

"Back in January I was lucky to win a 5 pack of place mats from Olive Kids. I got the girls the mermaid and the flowers and Samantha one of the Easter mats. I absolutely love the place mats! They are very easy to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp wash cloth! The measure Measures 12in. x 18in. I love how they have helped keep my girls from fighting over who sits where".

And then did a review of our name tags and our tea party plush pillow.

"Recently I was able to review some more products from Olive Kids, the girls each received a Tea Party Personalized Name Tag. They are very cute! Also laminated with the same thick laminate as the place mats. I attached them to the girls overnight backpacks they use when they visit Grandma!

The girls also have very cute pink girlie bedding, and Sam has an accent pillow for her bed, but Sarah didn't so I was so excited when we received the Tea Party Plush Pillow. The Tea Party plush pillow is a sweet treat for your little ones! A light blue frosted cupcake with colorful sprinkles and a cherry on top is featured on a rosy pink background. The super soft plush appliqué and detailed embroidery make it the perfect accent to the Tea Party Bedding Collection!

I am very impressed with the quality of the products I have received from Olive Kids! I would love to get the girls the Butterfly Garden Personalized Clock. But I probably would get it to say "Sisters" .

Right now Olive Kids is having a sale on quite a bit of their products! If your looking for something different than the usual barbie, princess, or power ranger theme then you have to check out Olive Kids! Not only are their prices very reasonable but the quality of the product you receive is amazing.

No comments: