Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mom Decorates with Train, Planes and Truck!

Another very happy Olive Kids customer!

This is what Carol had to say about decorating her son's room with Olive Kids Trains, Planes and Truck design!

After 3 years of French toile and nursery pastels, my son was ready for a big-kid room. The trains, planes, and trucks theme was an obvious choice as my son loves anything with wheels, especially tractors. Olive Kids provided me with the essentials to design a creative and personal room that was afforable--and one my son would love. The fun, energizing color scheme inspired me to paint an interactive landscape mural. I used magnetic paint to create "roads" on the walls, where Olive Kids wallies mingle with vehicle magnets, and my son can create his own traffic patterns. I was able to keep nursery remnants, like the rocking chair--giving it a facelift with an Olive Kids quilt and updating the old lampshade with a new coordinating fabric.

Thanks for providing an affordable and attractive alternative to mass-marketed tv characters. My son loves his new room!

I wish I had just a little bit of her talent, look at how she complimented our design with her custom painted murals!

Beautiful!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

this room is so adorable!