Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blessings Abound

I met Jacqueline the mom behind Blessing Abound on Twitter. She is a wonderful mom to 4 children, whom she home schools in Alaska. On her blog it says "from the land of the midnight sun", It must be an amazing thing to see the sun at midnight although I can't sleep unless it is pitch black. Can you imagine having 4 kids and the sun out at midnight! She is an amazing women and after reading her blog it became apparent to me that Olive Kids was a perfect fit for her readers.

This is what she had to say about Olive Kids
"As a child, I always wanted to have a cutely coordinated room. Now as a parent, I get excited to decorate my kids rooms with themes but not any generic and tacky "popular character of the week" theme will do. I look for something special that will reflect the interest of my kids that they will enjoy for years to come. Olive Kids provides the unique, adorable and creative children home decor and design that I'm searching for! All the designs are tasteful and yet stays visually appealing to kids, just like what a child's room should be. They have a complete collection of classic bedroom bedding, art, and accessories in playful themes that kids are sure to love. What's even better, is that you can add that extra touch and personalize many of the items they offer!"

I had the chance to personalize a wall clock for one of my kids and I was thrilled to pick out the Patchwork Ponies Clock for my oldest daughter, Elizabeth. It is a lovely design that is a delightful addition to her girly pink room as we gradually build on to her pony themed bedroom. She is a horse fanatic and her eyes lit up when she saw this clock. She couldn't wait for us to hang it up and display it in her room. We have been teaching her how to tell time and she has been more focused now than ever to learn how to tell time correctly. The clock runs on two double a batteries and it runs quietly without the annoying tick tock of some clocks that may leave my kids restless at night. It brings us one closer to step to finishing and decorating her room just the way she likes.

She had over 340 people comment on her blog most of them new to Olive Kids! Thank you Jacqueline for sharing Olive Kids with your readers!

No comments: