Tuesday, January 13, 2009

December Contest Winner! Vickie M

Our customers love Olive Kids personalized floor pillows! They write to tell us how soft they are and how much their kids love dragging them all around the house. So we decided that it would be a perfect contest prize for December. We had 3 grand prize winners!

Here is what Vickie had to say when she found out she won!

Thank you very, very much!!!!!!!!
They are all beautiful!
I choose:
Design: Mermaids
The child's name: MADALYN


This is what she had to say after receiving the personalized floor pillow!

Just wanted to let you know we received this beautiful pillow today, & to thank you again. I wasn't expecting such a big, softer than soft, beautifully monogrammed, cuddly pillow! Madalyn is going to be thrilled! Almost wish I had had my name put on it!!! It is GREAT! Many thanks again!!!!!!
Vickie M


I thank her for her kind words and she followed up with this email!

From: V mcGrew
To: Kim Poirier
Subject: Re: Congratulations!

Thanks, Kim, you made my day too! Of course you can use what I wrote & change it around any way you need to. I can't say enough good things about your company. I wish everyone could see & feel the beautiful pillows. They are really outstanding, much better than anything you could find in a store. M
Vickie


We love hearing from our customers and thought you'd like to see what they have to say also!

No comments: