Friday, January 16, 2009

Canvas Art Grand Prize Winner

Jennifer from the Dirty Shirt Blog won our grand prize in our December Canvas Art Contest! Jennifer won canvas art and canvas growth chart, she picked the Mermaids design for both.

She was nice enough to share her thoughts on winning and pictures of her daughter's with the prizes!


When she found out she won:
"Wow I am in shock. I have not been this lucky for a long time :) Thank you for offering the giveaway. I am so excited about the prizes I would love to have both (both, I can't believe I won both) in the Mermaid theme with the name Abigail
And I would love to have a quote and pictures up on your site :-)


Thank you again,
Jennifer
The Dirty Shirt"

What she said after she got the prizes:
I received my prizes yesterday thank you so much. I am going take pictures with my Abigail getting the items if that is ok for you.

Thanks again I love Olive Kids!!!


Jennifer
The Dirty Shirt"

Here are the pictures of her beautiful daughters.



No comments: