Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Olive Kids featured on Pink & Posh

Jeri from Pink & Posh feel the same way we do about kids room being decorated with cartoon or movie charachters this is what she has to say about Olive Kids!

"Inspiring my children to be creative and use their imaginations is a daily routine for my family. We love to play outside, visit the library and even enjoy a play or ballet every once in a while. (my husband not so much on the ballet, unless our daughter is in it...LOL) We hoped to bring some of these kid friendly aspects from our adventurous lives into their room decor, but while searching for bedding and decor, we noticed that every children's bedding store has at least 1000 different options of TV & movie character themed sets, and very few options for those of us who don't want "Hannah Montana" or "The Wiggles" sprawled across our children's bedrooms. Thankfully, the family that owns and runs Olive Kids understands a family like ours and believe me, they understand your family too!

I got to test out one of their throw pillows and shams for my daughter's room and all I have to say is YEAH! They are a perfect match to her "shabby chic meets vintage retro girly" room collage. I'm sure you can imagine we started with somewhat of a theme, but as she got older, she "learned" her own style... so here we are... and now we have even more to love! So in true Pink & Posh style, the lovely people at Olive Kids are hosting a girly Pink & Posh TEA PARTY for those of you with little girls who love PINK!"

No comments: