Friday, January 9, 2009

What's Rockin Mama have to say about our drawer knobs?

Olive Kids… Accessorize Your Child’s Room in Style

Up until a few months ago, my son didn’t have his own room. He “lived” with mommy and daddy in our one bedroom apartment. During my pregnancy, I spent a lot of time obsessing over researching baby products (what else do you do when you’re on bedrest?) I remember the twinge of sadness I felt because I knew we weren’t going to have a room for my son and I didn’t know how long that would be our situation. I know that seems trivial and I’m just grateful to have my son but part of me felt like I missed out on the fun of decorating my son’s bedroom.
My son is 18 months old and I’m so happy that he has his own room (finally!). We’ve had so much fun painting his room in vibrant blue, transforming his closet into a magnetic chalkboard, and adding decor to make it his own. I absolutely love the vibrant colors and kid-inspired designs offered by Olive Kids. If you’re like me, then everything has to match! Coordinating colors and designs is easy and affordable.

1 comment:

Nicole Feliciano said...

I love these. March is all about decorating the nursery. Let's try a contest? You can find me at capricornwriter (at) hotmail (dot) com