Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another Prize winner writes in

Jocelyn took the time to let us know what her and her daughter thought of the prize she won in our April Contest!

Hi Kim,

Alexis and I have recieved the beautiful, framed, personalized artwork that we won in your website contest. It is gorgeous, and we LOVE it! From looking around your site, I expected our prize to be very nice, but was very happily surprised at just how nice and how high qualiy it is. This would make a wonderful, personal and impressive gift for any child, and I highly recommend it. The artwork arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. I have attached a pic of my daughter holding it, and you can see from her smile how thrilled she is.

Thank you very much for the opportunity to win this artwork.

Best Regards,

Jocelyn

No comments: