Tuesday, May 5, 2009

April Contest Winners

Everyone was thrilled that we had a contest giving away our newly launched oversized frame print and the winners are....

Jocelyn M. from Netcong NJ -

I am thrilled to have won this contest. My daughter is going to love this, she is 3, loves mermaids and is learning to spell her name. I know she will like the mermaid print with a lilac frame to match her bedroom. Her name is I am thrilled to have won this contest. My daughter is going to love this, she is 3, loves mermaids and is learning to spell her name. I know she will like the mermaid print with a lilac frame to match her bedroom. Her name is Alexis.
I will be sure to tell my friends, who I am sure are going to be jealous that I won such a beautiful, personalized prize that I won it from your site.

Thank you for the opportunity to win such a great prize!

Jocelyn


Angela O - Selma NC - Thank you and my son thanks you. I pick FI-TPTX-315 trains and planes and I would like navy frame. His name is Hunter.

Thanks again,
Angela O

Heather N Essex Jct VT - Wow! Thank you so much!!! It has taken me all day to make a decision! Such a touch choice!

I think the Butterfly Garden design in a white frame with the name Kate on it would be a perfect fit for my daughter.

Thank you again!

Heather N

No comments: