Tuesday, May 26, 2009

J. Leigh Designz with Olive Kids

Jennifer wrote to me telling me that she had designed her son room around our Out of This World Theme and wanted to share it with us! I asked her if she would review our frame art (because that is just about the only thing she didn't already purchase) so we could get her opinion! She said yes and this is what she has to say about all of the Out of This World collection! She took a sad moment in their life and make it special for her kids - your a wonderful mom Jennifer!

"If you are looking for a way to decorate your child's room in a fun and stylish theme then you need to look no further then Olive Kids! They have fun styles like Sports, Tea Pots & Polka Dots, Cowboys, and many more!

When our family lost our home to a fire 2 years ago I was back to square one with the boys rooms. My oldest had the coolest glow in the dark moon and stars room that was discontinued and I could no longer purchase or replace. My youngest who was 6 months old at the time had a stunning nursery that had a rare collection of Little Suzy's Zoo collector items that took years to collect. So I knew both were rooms that I had to start over from scratch with.

Since it took a year to rebuild our home I wasn't interested in putting my son back into a cutesy nursery. He was 18 months but he was still in a crib so I needed options. I needed something that could go from crib to toddler to young child. I am the type of person that takes a theme and takes it to the extreme. So, I was willing to spend the money if I could find something that I really liked. So, over the year it took to rebuild I looked into every website and every store for a fire truck bedroom theme. I thought it would be kind of ironic to put a fire engine bedroom theme into our house. I had trouble finding what I liked but because of THIS set I found Olive Kids! The set had more then fire trucks so I started to peek around the site and I stumbled upon a rocketship and planets theme called Out Of This World.

I. was. in. love. instantly.
I knew this was the set Gavin had to have! Plus, since they carried the set in both toddler, twin, full, and queen sizes I knew the set could grow with him. I was able to put the toddler set into the crib for use while he was still in his crib.






No comments: