Thursday, May 21, 2009

We have an out of this world customer!

The Reynolds family had a blast decorating their son's room with Olive Kids Out of This World bedding and room decor! I think you'll agree they did an amazing job!

From Andrea:
I just wanted to send in some pictures of my son's adorable new big boy room! He loves all of his Olive Kids Out Of This World products and we are thrilled with how the room turned out. Even though you guys do not have the Wallies available at this time, I was not to be deterred! I bought the coordinating wallpaper border and cut out the shapes. I then put a small amount of wallpaper paste on the backs, stuck them on, and wiped them down with a wet rag to get out the bubbles. They look so adorable! And, it completed the room just like I envisioned. Thanks Olive Kids for making such cute designs and helping me make a truly special room for my Olive Kid.
Sincerely,
Andrea Reynolds




No comments: